History

The Village of Reeseville Fire Department was organized March 7, 1892 in Moores Hall with a membership of 22, a consititution and by-laws were adopted. 

The first motorized apparatus purchased was a 1932 Chevy Hook & Ladder Truck (this appartus is still in use today as a parade truck). 

Today the department operates out of one station built in 1962. 

 

The Reeseville Fire Department is currently 100% Volunteer. 

  
 

SERVING THE VILLAGE OF REESEVILLE ~ TOWNSHIPS OF LOWELL, PORTLAND & ELBA

  • Facebook Social Icon

© REESEVILLE FIRE DEPARTMENT